I paid $35 extra for a delivery and the driver said that my apartment was "non accessible" because of my apartment complex.I have had over 20 packages delivered with no issue.

Seriously?!?! Because of Valentine's Day? President's Day? I really don't give a S**T about your personal life!!

You have a job!! Be thankful for that and do your job!!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Now I have to drive 12 miles (x's 2) to the FedEx hub because this lazy A** driver decided to save time on his route to go home early...Expedited my A**!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex home delivery from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bs reason for failing to deliver on schedule. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments