Colver, Pennsylvania

My package was set to be sent to me overnight on Thursday March 8, 2012 but was not received.When I contacted your customer service line, I was told that the delivery guy left notice stating that no one was home when they attempted to deliver.

I explained to her that I work from home and was home all day, and could not go anywhere since I also had a flat tire, and ALSO the package did NOT have to be signed for and could have been left on my door. She then said a manager from my local office would contact me, she put me on hold, and disconnected our call. When I called back to get a 2nd representative, Adriana, she was very nice and she let me know that the 1st representative had not left notes for a manager to call me, nor had she left any notes. Adriana then transferred me to her supervisor, Kelly, who then let me know that the delivery guy supposedly left a DoorTag regarding my package.

I then explained once again that NO tag was left at my door, and that no one came to my door, and that I knew this because I was home all day since again I work from home. I also explained to her that if I'd had a DoorTag I would have been able to track my package online, instead of having to call and have them find the package via my address! Not only that, but since my package did not have to be signed for, instead of leaving a door tag, why didn't he leave my package, as they've done before. Kelly then placed me on hold and got me to a local person at the FedEx facility and I asked her how I could get my package, she told me I could come to the facility to pick it up, but otherwise it would not be delivered until Monday.

I do not appreciate paying for overnight delivery, and not being able to receive my package until 4 days later. I also do not appreciate paying you guys to deliver a package to me, and being told 'You can come to the facility to pick it up', what did I pay you for again?

I'd like to receive my money back for the cost of overnight shipping that was not delivered on, and I'd also like to file a complaint on the driver for lying and saying no one was home, and the representative I spoke to that hung up in my face.I've never had bad service with FedEx when I've used you all before, but this time it was horrendous enough for me not to want to use you EVER again!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments