Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania

The package(to our nonprofit) needed a signature in person. Since I work during the day, i had the nonprofit PAY for the address to be changed to my work address.

I got an email AT WORK saying that the delivery attempt was made but the incorrect address was listed. I called FEDEX to verify. They said that a suite number was missing. I'm not sure how that happened, but I provided it to the customer service rep.

I got home and a FEDEX slip was on my home front door. They attempt to deliver was NEVER made to my work...AND the email was incorrect.

I called FEDEX again. They said that it would be re-delivered. The next day I get another email from FEDEX (while I was at work) that a delivery attempt was made, but the business was closed.

I called FEDEX A THIRD TIME to verify and was told that the package would be redelivered. It was never delivered to work.

I got home and the package was left at my front door and the verification from FEDEX stated, "signature on file" RATHER than having me sign for this as the sendor requested.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK SINCE AN ADDRESS CHANGE WAS NEVER MADE. This was a ridiculous situation CAUSED by FEDEX.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments