I don´t even know how to start with the never ending lies of the Mexican personnel of Fedex.I personally took 2 packages to their office and paid for an overnight delivery since I urgently needed the items sent for my technicians so they could finish a job.

Delivery was requested on October 30 and I was told they will deliver it on October 31st afternoon. After complaining the package didn´t arrived to an agent named Margarita Ayala, she told me it was their error and I will get back the difference between overnight and normal delivery by just calling after receiving the package the next day. My technicians did received indeed the package the next day but only one of the 2 pieces; the second one was Lost in Action. After hours on the phone with another guy that said his name was Leonardo, he said that the package will be delivered sometime this week but he doesn´t knows when (evidently nobody has a clue on Fedex).

Yesterday, November 5th, the second package finally arrived (after my technicians left the project).

Today I called Fedex again so I will get at least part of my money back as offered by Margarita Ayala but this time somebody that identified herself as Nolbia Ortiz said that the delivery was only for 1 package even know the WB states 2 and that we are to blame because of bad packing.

So so tired of this lying worthless personnel.Fedex used to be a good company, such a shame they are going down.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments