Update by user Apr 02, 2014

Well I finally got a FedEx rep to assist with this.She answered my complaint off of FaceBook.

Postal Works said they were sending me a check but it never showed up. Then I was told Postal Works would not respond to FedEx. I tried to get Postal Works to send me a replacement check and now they are not responding to me. I was also told not to post negative reviews on websites.

That it would not be tolerated.If you do not want negative reviews you should not rip off your customers.

Update by user Apr 02, 2014

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2014

I had Postal Works in El Paso, TX pack and ship for me through FedEx.The statue got destroyed.

FedEx said file through Postal Works and they paid them but this company refuses to pay me. FedEx was working with me but new person will no longer assist so...I am out for the statue, the money that I paid to ship and insure it. Postal Works in El Paso TX. DO NOT USE THIS THIEVING BUSINESS.

SHAME on FEDEX for doing business with this type of business. Last but not least buyer beware.

If you ship through one of these pack and ship businesses you are not the shipper and you have to go through a third party to file claims if you have issues with the package.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments