I placed an order with Tracfone to replace a SIM card on Tuesday 03/03/2015.

Package was picked up from Tracfone on 03/04/2015 at 1:05 PM in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Departed from IN. @ 1:34 AM on the 5th and arrived in TN. @12:56 PM that same day. Package departed TN. @ 4:34 AM on the 7th (sat in TN. all day on the 6th). Arrived in Houston @ 5:53 AM on the 7th. Sent to local Houston facility @ 8:22 AM. On Monday 03/09/2015 it was placed in delivery truck @ 7:59 AM. I stayed home all day. I then tracked the package @ 8:15 PM this evening and it says unable to deliver package because no one was home.

I have a roommate and 4 dogs. There is not even a remote possiblity that we could have not heard them knock. No ticket was left either. Tomorrow will be March 10, 2015.

I now see that I am not the only one with issues with FedEx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #970502

Filed a complaint with the BBB and Tracfone apologized for the delay, but said that the did finally deliver my package to my address.

It was delivered to the wrong address and a neighbor placed it in my mail box.

Apology is not accepted.

They should have GPS tracking devices in their trucks. They still do not understand that their company did not actually deliver it to me.

FedEx is a joke.