2.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Well, I ordered a desk for my home and it was shipped via FedEx, which I paid for.There was a note on my doorbell that said 'Do NOT ring the doorbell'.

Of course, the FedEx delivery guy rang the doorbell anyway, which woke up my 2 napping children. I asked him why he rang it instead of knocking, and he said he needed a signature, didn't even offer an apology. Two shipments were delivered and I was asked to sign. When I told him I thought one shipment was supposed to be 2 pieces, he said it wasn't, this was all the boxes he had for me.

I signed and he left. Then I opened the box and found it was in fact missing a second box. I immediately called FedEx back and was told they would have the rest of the shipment to me later that day, and that someone would call me back within 2 hours, since I complained about the driver. I received neither a call back, nor the rest of my shipment that day.

Here we are, 2 days later and still no word from FedEx.

So I contacted them again today via IM. I was told my delivery was complete and signed for. I told the girl what happened and she said she would pass along my issue and I would be contacted. I told her I've heard that line before but nothing happened and she responded "I personally apologize that the service you received has failed to meet your expectations of excellence." Excellence?

They've failed to meet my expectations of competence.

I'm waiting for half the pieces of a $1000 order, which is worthless until I receive the whole thing.

This isn't the first time I've had issues with FedEx, and I wonder how they can stay in business with such horrible customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex two day delivery service from FedEx was never received the item, being lied to and disrespect by delivery driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments