Extremely disappointed with fedex customer service at Memphis. i was supposed to get a package on 28th march 2018 but after extreme delay package got delivered on 13th Apr 2018.

I was asked to submit an abandonment form since manufacturer details were missing for couple of products. i had submitted the form on 29th March with all the fields completed. I called them a few times, and had to provide lengthy explanation of the whole scenario repeatedly but none of them gave me clear instructions about the next steps involved in getting my package back!! It was very painful and time consuming to call them repetitively and explain the whole scenario again and again!

The issue was forwarded to the supervisor and got assurance that I would get some response within 24hrs, but nothing happened! On Apr 9th, they re-send the same form (which i filled on 29th march) and asked me to re-fill the form!

Looks like we need to add the fedex tracking number on the form for which there is no field/column at all!! Why can't fedex team specify that simple instruction to the recipient or even add a column for tracking number in the form if that is mandatory??

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Comments