WAS SENT TO A BOGUS LOCATION TO PICK UP MY FEDEX GROUND PACKAGE. ONCE I CALLED TO GET CORRECT ADDRESS I WAS SENT INTO A CIRCLE WHILE I WAS IN MY CAR I WAS TOLD TO GO NORTH NO SOUTH NO NORTH...NO SOUTH....I'M PISSED!!!!!! FEDEX CUSTOMER PEOPLE COULD NOT LOCATE MY PACKAGE BY TRACKING NUMBER, DOOR TAG...INSANITY!!!!!....THEN THEY CONTINUE TO SUCK BY PUTTING ME ON LONG 5 MINUTE HOLDS REPEATEDLY TO ONLY CONTINUE TO GIVE ME INCORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE MY PACKAGE WAS AT FOR PICK UP!!!!!.....S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex pick up service at FedEx was delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments