1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I want to preface this by saying in 2018, we have cars that drive themselves, yet Fedex can't seem to understand how terrible their service is. After ordering a $1500 monitor, I was only notified THE DAY BEFORE that it would require a signature.

I actually work during the day, unlike the people at this company, so no one will be home. I had to call 4 separate numbers all telling me to call someone else, and at the end of being thrown around, I get an Indian guy who I can't understand, who tells me that in order to change my delivery address or date, I have to contact the company I bought it from! Are they making this up? I've never heard of such a convoluted system.

Their website is absolutely terrible and literally serves no purpose. It displays completely incorrect info about who is shipping and doesn't allow the user to do or change anything. They also have no public phone numbers to contact, so you have to speak to a robot or a dumber than a robot indian person if you want to "attempt" to achieve anything.

I understand requiring a signature, I do, but Fedex needs to understand that I REFUSE to change my schedule on a dime, or take a day off sitting around twiddling my thumbs simply because they don't notify me that a package will or won't require a signature until THE DAY BEFORE. They won't let you change the address or delay the shipment, so you're stuck wondering what kind of hellish limbo your package worth hundreds or thousands of dollars will end up in.

I'm actually impressed with how poorly designed their system is and how difficult they make it to find out anything or get anything done about changing your package.

It's impossible. I would rather go to China and work in a sweatshop making the product myself, then swim back home, than to have Fedex even touch my next order. Absolutely pathetic, and I will make a point today of spending as much time posting this review everywhere, as I did wasting my day on the phone getting absolutely nothing accomplished. My advice?

Burn the entire company to the ground and don't start over, let the nice folks over at UPS do it right the first time. FU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I like that i can pick ups instead.

I didn't like: Entire company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments

sandralynndavis

Your complaint is with who you bought the monitor from. Did you honestly think someone is going send something that expensive without requiring a signature?

OK... let us know how that trip to China worked out for you.

Based on your weak reaction to a little inconvenience, you would probably die before first break over there. The shipper is the one who required at signature.

Not Fed Ex. I'm sure they would be happy to leave your monitor on the porch my sweet little child.