Fedex drivers LIE, LIE, LIE...

Waited all day for pick up Fedex says you can request a time to have items picked up yeah from 8 to 8. Day one waited at home all days waiting for package to be picked up.

48 inch TV

No driver came to the door, no truck came to my house. I have dogs that go crazy when trucks come up and even crazier if someone comes to the doorway area. Called 7 ish, still waiting for package pick up, customer service , you package will be picked up. Called at 9 driver came by and could not pick up package- LIE, LIE, LIE. It was not outside waiting for driver- of course not it is a 48 TV! I am responsible for item, would not put it outside for someone to steal. Well drivers do not pick up after 8. Has to be picked up tomorrow between 8 and 8. Not acceptable- well when is a time that it can be picked up- first pick up on the route, we will try our best. Called this morning at 9-driver will be there between 8 and 8 that is the best time frame they can give me. so irritated, Fedex has me in a bind, cannot leave a TV outside! Has to get back so that I am not charged for the TV.

Reason of review: pick up.

I didn't like: Driver lied.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2015.

Comments