Fedex drivers LIE, LIE, LIE...

Waited all day for pick up Fedex says you can request a time to have items picked up yeah from 8 to 8. Day one waited at home all days waiting for package to be picked up.

48 inch TV

No driver came to the door, no truck came to my house. I have dogs that go crazy when trucks come up and even crazier if someone comes to the doorway area. Called 7 ish, still waiting for package pick up, customer service , you package will be picked up. Called at 9 driver came by and could not pick up package- LIE, LIE, LIE. It was not outside waiting for driver- of course not it is a 48 TV! I am responsible for item, would not put it outside for someone to steal. Well drivers do not pick up after 8. Has to be picked up tomorrow between 8 and 8. Not acceptable- well when is a time that it can be picked up- first pick up on the route, we will try our best. Called this morning at 9-driver will be there between 8 and 8 that is the best time frame they can give me. so irritated, Fedex has me in a bind, cannot leave a TV outside! Has to get back so that I am not charged for the TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of driver lied. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pick up" of package pick up. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package pick up in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments