The Kinko's staff at the Monterey Park location in the Monterey Park Shopping Center are easily distracted.

I was having some difficulty saving some audio files I had purchased and downloaded to the computer.I logged into the "PC DESIGN" option at 40 Cents/Minutes, the computer would not allow me to save the audio files to the CD.

I kept asking for assistance from the staff. Each time the staff members told me they would "be right there" but minutes later I noticed the same individual I spoke with helping a different customer. I received the same response that they would be there in "one moment" each time I reminded the staff that I was still waiting for assistance, but each time the staff could be seen helping a new customer. Literally $20 in charges later I angrilly informed the staff that I have been patiently waiting for assistance and explained the situation as well as my observations and only then did they take interest in helping me.

The staff refunded me my $20 but I still lost about 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back due to the horrible customer service I endured at this location.30 minutes is not a long time, but paying customers should not have to endure horrible customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1221175

The problem is that a lot of people do not understand the concept of self-service.

Dallas, Texas, United States #912599

It's not their job to help you with tech support.

I have never seen any of those design station that have the ability to burn a CD. I don't think the staff would be able to burn a copy of it if you did not own the rights to the music. The reason for that is because they are a company and would make a profit from the CD burn while you are a private individual backing up your own data.

the rental computers at FedEx office do not allow burning to a CD... why not use a USB flash drive, or better yet , buy a laptop