Denver,Pennsylvania

For many years, now, I cringe at the thoughts of packages being delivered thru FedEx. They NEVER place my packages on my front porch, but constantly deliver them to the side of my house and prop them against the garage door, waiting for me to back out of my garage and run over them.

I have contacted FedEx more times than I can remember, but e-mails and letters have never been answered, while calls give me lip-service with no results. I'm 68 years old, in poor health and have had to drag heavy packages around from the outside of my house to get them to the door. Even to check for delivery, requires me to leave my house in all weather conditions, and walk to the side of my house to check for packages. FedEx is a disgrace!

I wish companies would wise up and use another delivery service.....one that cares about its customers.

Let me add that even when I wrote to the head man at FedEx, my letter went unanswered. They are a pitiful excuse for a delivery service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery practices.

Comments

If I was your driver I would make you come to the truck and get it.....ungrateful you have to walk through the cold to get your package we drive through all sorts of weather conditions to deliver your stuff