This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jan 03, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2022

Hello, My name is Mary Johnson and you helped me so much 2 years ago and now I need you again. On 12/20/2021 (Monday), my 401K company contacted fed-ex to overnight me a check.

I received tracking info from the company. The very next day, Tuesday (12/21/2021) the information from Fed-ex was Shipping DELAYED. Each time I reached out to their customer service department, I was told terrible stories, i.e. attempts were made to deliver, no one was there, delivered after hours and the list goes on and on.

Finally, after my 20th call to them, I asked them to please deliver to one of fed-ex locations so that I could pick up the item. OMG! It really took a turn for the worst, it was never delivered and every time, I called I was told that it is in transit to the location. I am a 69 year old disabled senior with all types of ailments which hinders me from walking well and other health issues.

Each time I went to the location that they told me the check was, it wasn't there. I had to take an Uber several times only to be told that my package was not there. Finally, on Friday, 12/24/2021 after I really lost it with all of their lies and no one could not tell me where my package was, I paid an uber driver to take me to the main fed-ex location in Washington, DC which is eckington place, né. The very nice lady located my package and it was never on the "truck for delivery".

The tracking number is 775554****96. I have all the proof if needed for the way this incident was handled. I am requesting that someone contact Fed-ex and I want them to pay $35.00 overnight fee, the $121.00 in uber fees and mental stress in the amount of $250.00. I am seeking a total of $406.00.

This incident had nothing to do with the Christmas rush, it had all to do with the carelessness of the way fed-ex is treating their customers and the way they do not train their on the phone customer service staff.

I can be reached at 202-372-**** and 292****-**** Ext200. Please can someone please help me.

I have begged and requested that a manager contact me frtom Fed-ex to no avail. At this point, I need your company to intervene for me and get the money that is rightfully mine.

FedEx Cons: Cannot keep a promess, Bad delivery, Attempt to deliver 1 time the day it is said to come.

Location: Columbia, Maryland