Featured Not resolved
1.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I set alerts for delivery of shipment. M delivery indicated delivery would arrive that day, however, it never arrived.

For the record, I do have ring doorbell and home security. The day delivery was to arrive, I saw a particular truck riding around like it was a ghetto truck with two individuals inside. Next day, my ring doorbell rang at about 1:30 pm, I observed video footage of FedEx dropping package. I went home, only to find the package looked suspicious, it was taped closed, and appeared to have been opened.

I took pictures, and immediately reviewed video of guy simply dropping pkg, didn't ring bell and danced to truck with a smile. I called FedEx and explained to rep. who appeared sensitive to my concern and provided claim# 1222819939 and said someone would call me back, this was 12/22/17. I called back on 12/28/17 due to no follow up from FedEX.

After holding for 10 mins, lady gets on the phone to say it has been closed. I asked how can it be closed when no one called me back? SHe said I show cust. svce closed it.

Again, I asked how? I did my part, I was given a claim # and advised that someone would call me back, you guys dropped the ball. This guy and individual on that truck possibly ripped other people off, and you all need to investigate this driver. She appeared unconcerned, needless to say apologetic.

I am a FedEx business acct holder, who is furious, and will be closing this acct. I will never recommend or use Fed EX again! See video footage and pictures...

this guy didn't even ring bell, see tape wrapped around top, and tear in package . You guys don't ever have to worry about me using your services!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Product no longer available & you all need to investigate this delivery driver. Compensate for not being able to obtain product, and inconvenience.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service no follow up to claim filed.

Comments

tony.bobet66_60

my problem is they came to my apartment. i was here all day. i really, really, pissed off.