Verified Reviewer

I received notification that my package would arrive today. I made arrangements for someone to be home from 8AM to 8PM.

By 1:00, 2 people were home. At 2:08, I received an email saying that there was an attempt for a delivery but no one was home. THIS WAS A FLAT OUT LIE!! 2 people were home!!

I tried to call to have them return to the house to deliver as I called by 2:10 to reach them in time for the delivery driver to not be too far away. NO ONE COULD or WOULD HELP I made sure I had someone there and no attempt was made, only a sticker on our gate.

All they had to do was open the gate and knock on the door.

this happens EVERYTIME a delivery comes from FedEx. I wish there was a way to request a different delivery option than FEDEX when ordering things.

Then when you call, you cannot understand what is being said and if you ask to speak to a supervisor you get told no.

THIS IS A WORTHLESS COMPANY!!!!

User's recommendation: AVOID FED EX AT ALL COST.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Driver.