Copake, New York

I ordered a bottle of expensive wine to be delivered to my home.Yes, I know one must be of age to receive it.

The delivery service delivered it to my home during the middle of the day. The adults in our home have full time jobs....no one is home. To be fair, we finally talked to a real person and made arrangements to pick up the package in person at the FedEx office on Wolf Road in Albany. I made a special 1 hour trip to this location, only to find out that they were in the process of mailing it back to the vendor.

They refused to accommodate me by having it mailed to me at my convenience or at a better location... So much for the customer comes first policy. Lack of logic and lack of cooperation.

I'll never use FedEx again.Door tag number-DT700544678543

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex customer care. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments