My last shipment from FedEx never arrived. They claimed to have attempted delivery 3 times. I only saw two notes. On the first I signed to have them leave the package. The second note stated that it was the third attempt....no so.

I ordered another item from another vendor which was tracked as leaving a warehouse near me 8 hours ago. No sign of FedEx yet. I had asked the vendor NOT to send via FedEx. They said they had no control.

I will try in the future to ask about how items will be shipped. If I find out that FedEx is the only way I will not order the item.

Why is the consumer stuck with such lousy service?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about ground shipping from FedEx was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments