I was tracking my order online (Express) and noticed it was being delayed.I called FedEx and a female rep told me I had to pay customs/duties ($36.06).

She asked if I would like to pay it now via credit card, I agreed and gave her my information. After the payment was completed she asked for my email so she can send the invoice/receipt of said payment, I gave her my email and two days later the FedEx delivery man knocks on my door asking for $36.06. I told him that I had already paid online to which he said he'd check with management. 20 minutes later he comes back telling me there's no such record.

I know I had paid as my online banking statement shows that the payment of $36.06 went through; however, I did not receive an email from FedEx and I should've contacted them earlier regarding that (that's my fault). I decline to pay and the driver leaves telling me he'll be back tomorrow. I called FedEx and told them about my problem and after 20 minutes they found my payment... supposedly the rep I spoke with 2 days ago did not follow protocol and as such my payment wasn't recorded (even though it went through).

I get a half-assed apology: "I'm sorry, no wait I mean "our" apologies..." (seeing as how she's representing FedEx). I asked if the driver could come back and deliver my mail, but of course he didn't come back. Lately FedEx has been claiming to be the top courier services (ads in Vancouver), but I disagree.

I'll be boycotting their services in the future, there are other options like DHL (I've had no problems with them yet).Hopefully FedEx gets their *** together and train their employees properly.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, delivery service, poor management and half-assed apology. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx express post international for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments