1.8
Additional Fees

been tracking a shipment from California to myrtle beach sc.took only 4 days for item to go cross country with ground service.

got in south Carolina last Friday and here it is Tuesday and the item still hasn't been delivered! per the tracking number, the shipment has been sitting still ever since Friday. about two prior,I had another shipment from the same location shipped to me per usps and had the item in my hand in 4 days. and this was about 1/3 the cost.

I have contacted shipper and asked that any more shipments to please us another carrier.

this is wrong.for the price, usps is a lot more reliable and has a speedier service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow local service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I looked and they promised delivery today by end of day..guess what? truck went right by, never attempted to make a delivery..sit here all week needing this delivery!