Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a package coming from Amazon was suppose to be delivered on Thursday according to the tracking.No package Thursday and tracking said to be delivered on Friday by 8:00 PM, well no show.

Said it would be Monday now. So Saturday I decided to see what time on Monday so someone will be home, well guess what tracking said, it was delivered and placed on my front porch today (Saturday). No package at my house nor my neighbors house. (we live in the country).

I call Fedex and they said it was delivered and on my porch, I assured them it was not. We live in the country and my mail box is right beside my driveway and has name and address on it. Fedex stated the would call me back in 2 hours they were getting a hold of delivery person. Now this is on Saturday, 2 hours go by and I call them back and they are closed till Monday.

Sunday my package shows up out by the street, we live back off the road, its a wonder someone did not steal it.

Apparently someone could read address and compare to mailbox and brought it to the right address.Fedex returned my call the following Wednesday, said the have had a high call volume, imagine that.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.