1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx was usually fine for routine letters and packages but their shortcomings become apparent when the holidays approach and they get busy.Their computer systems don't update in real time and they basically ignore expedited service commitments (like A.M.

delivery). So if you have something that is time critical during the busy season, use UPS or even USPS - both of them have really made strides in the last few years and I see their employees really busting their humps to get things done. not so for FedEx. My last delivery was an A.M.

Priority that was supposed to be delivered to my office on Thursday Dec 22. They didn't even attempt to deliver until Friday afternoon (when most offices had already closed for the holiday weekend). Their customer service people were utterly useless (see above about the computer systems). They were supposed to hold the package for me to pick up on Saturday but when I got there I was informed that the package was locked in a cage and they couldn't get to it.

This whole thing was *** poor - I will not use FedEx again if I have any choice - I will select UPS or USPS for delivery if I have an option.I will write reviews and complaints wherever I can find a forum; I will tell my suppliers and customers and maybe some of them will think twice about using FedEx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex next day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments