2.1
Tracking Tool

After waiting over 3 months for my shipment of personal items to clear customs I am at a loss what kind of company Fedex is in Indonesia. I write emails and contact them, only to be told to wait. Recently they don't even bother to respond. There is no information regarding any issues or payment. I simply have to wait several months for items that took less than 7 days to be sent by airmail; only to sit and got to waste in some warehouse.

As most of the items were clothes and shoes for personal use - as I am much larger in size than the average person here - it has ended up costing me money to replace them.

Hundreds of pounds down the drain. No apology and poor communication. This I do not understand why I have not had any communication yet again after sending the requested documents multiple times. At this juncture I am inclined to suggest that Fedex, as an international company with global obligations, has shown breach of duty under these circumstances. My shipments declared monetary value is low as it is mainly used personal items, but the negligence being shown has had adverse effects on my personal situation. In addition I have items with no monetary value but personal value. For instance, some of my pictures are included, of which I do not have scanned or backed up copies. If the boxes were opened, this would have been obvious by now. I do not know what is happening and there has been no communication or explanation which makes me wonder what the agenda is, as the items arrived in the country over 3 months ago (over 13 weeks). I have not been asked to pay any small fee, plus there has been no information on items deemed to be unsuitable to bring into the country. On the latter I am confident there is no issue.

Therefore, the only conclusion I can draw is that this is because I am not permanently resident here, I'll leave and the items can be confiscated as they remain unclaimed. This will not be the case as I will follow this up from wherever I am located for the foreseeable future as I am persistent. I am writing this in frustration and surprise that I am spending so much time and energy chasing after my items when I'm the client and I paid for a service. The provider meanwhile has yet to provide further information. I am left languishing, only to wonder why I paid so much when it would have been cheaper, quicker and more convenient to get freight services from a company with more than 1 star -online - satisfaction rating. I will purposely avoid Fedex in future, even though at the time I wasn't aware the Chinese company I used had subcontracted with Fedex. I will do my research much more carefully next time and warn others around me. I am writing this as I realise that I cannot claim any money back under the guarantees of service under your terms and conditions.

I will wait and see what happens and if no information or assistance, I will make sure to publicise the conduct of your company and it's lack of duty of care or responsibility to their customers. This may be the worst company I have ever hard to deal with in my life; And I have traveled extensively in over 30 countries and dealt with numerous individuals and companies.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #1250608

Still unresolved 5 months later.The above review was written in frustration.

It has gone beyond that point now.I have simply been told to wait (for what, not sure) as the costs keep growing.