Turnaround Time

Package was sent from Washington DC to Cleveland Ohio for Saturday delivery. Saturday at 10:45 AM I call and the automated attendant stated the package was on schedule and would deliver by 12N, at this point I requested to speak with an live attendant who basically told me the exact same status. I advised the agent that the package had a GPS tracking device and it is indicating the package is still in Memphis, TN, he stated how would I know this, again I stated a GPS tracking device in the package (lights out, rep was cheap out sourced NON USA based). I requested to talk to a manager, this time they stated that the package was still in Memphis due to a door issue on the plane. OK, door issue on the plane and both the online tracking and automated attendant note package would deliver on time. He stated that the system is wrong and not sure why it has not been updated but the package will now deliver Monday AM, 2 days late (the online system was not updated until late Saturday PM).

At this point I inquired why I would send a package for Saturday delivery if I could wait until Monday. No answer was just advised that Federal Express does not work Sunday’s. Yet they can have mechanical issues on the plane (I guess times are tough for FedEx they only have 1 plane) and that they have NO responsibility to deliver the package! Could they not send the Saturday delivery packages via another route and have drivers stay late or work Sunday?

Conclusion, FedEx only cares about if they make money and have ZERO concerns about delivering your package(s). Even USPS would send drivers out on Sunday. Last time with FedEx, canceling my online account and going to utilize UPS and even try USPS.

It must be nice that FedEx can hire attorneys to write terms of the contract they basically promise that they have all the rights…..they basically refund your money and call if even………..what ever happen to Federal Express and great service???????

Federal Express Service Rating: F-

P.S. Insult on top of injury, they make you call to get your refund, they are hoping people accept poor service and don’t call to get the refund. Why not automatically issue the refund….answer they get to keep your money for poor service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of missed saturday delivery---poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex saturday delivery. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex saturday delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments