1.3

6/5 package scheduled for pick-up online via our company account for 6/7 delivery. Package picked up 6/6, now showing 6/8 delivery.

6/6 called FedEx customer support, upgraded to next day priority delivery. Was given exception reference number for the upgrade. Local Raleigh agent to call me, no call, getting ready to leave work for day, call customer service again. She calls local agent and gives William my cell#, he will call me that evening to confirm the package delivery was upgraded as he had to wait for the local truck to come back to the hub.

That's fine. I check the account that evening, still no updated delivery. Check at 7:30 next morning, still no updated delivery. Call customer service, he doesn't know anything but he will have someone call me back later....the package was supposed to be at destination by 10:30 this morning so how does he know nothing.

I wait for a call which never comes. I call customer service at 11am, she shows they never did the upgrade the package will be there tomorrow - a day late. These are ADP Payroll cards that had to be to the jobsite by 6/7. Not a single person I talked to seemed to even care or act like they could do anything but make false promises.

Are they all just there in customer service to coddle upset customers and fix nothing?? Now I have to let people know that they won't have payroll cards until sometime tomorrow - everyone imagine that for a moment if you will. Lesson learned - don't always trust the delivery driver to show up in the evening - if it has to go, just take it to a drop off place yourself.

Pure garbage, when I saw they didn't pick it up on time I figured I would have it upgraded and we would be fine. Yes, we can upgrade that....hahahahaha

I didn't like: Lack of accountability, Non-delivery of shipment, Delivery and customer service practices.

Comments