2.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I hade a package that was shipped Priority Overnight made its way from the shipper to Indianapolis IN and from there to the Newark NJ hub, for whatever reason got sent from Newark NJ back to Indianapolis IN instead of making its way to Moonachie NJ where it was suppose to go and then onto the truck and out for delivered by 10:30am. So basically I paid for an overnight priority service and because somebody at the Newark NJ hub didn't take the time to read the label correctly.

Now I'm getting screwed with a ground service instead the original Priority Overnight service and wont see my package until Monday according to the tracking number. My package eventually made it's way back to the Newark NJ hub for it's second time and is now just sitting there until Monday.

Even though my package is labeled Priority Overnight with delivery date of Friday nobody seems to care - FedEx screwed up and they still won't make any attempt to make it right and send my package out on Saturday. This is poor customer service!

Review about: Fedex Priority Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments