Adelaide, South Australia

My priority shipment from USA taking one week to arrive and effecting my business. I have cancel my business trip to New Zealand as parts are in FedEx location.

Related: Don't Ever Believe FedEx about International Priority Shipments

Bad no response to correct any problem, no FedEx staff will pickup phone to resolve issue.

All been paid on internet as only possible way to connect with FedEx there did not follow record and released shipment. After more than 24hrs and provided document to shipper side finally been released.

Priority shipment may arrive in week or more I could described as a joke. This is not first time to take so long been held and this time is time to take same action and insist from shipper not to use FedEx in the future if i need to receive anything urgent.

Wast off all not able to contact anybody on nominated phone number FedEx on 1800 111 112. Select option 1.

I hope this will get anyone interested to improve this bad service in the future and could be great company as suppose to be not joke.

Review about: Fedex International Priority Shipping Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.