2.2
Turnaround Time

The Fed-Ex delivery person did not bother to knock for a package requiring a signature. I work at home in a small office, bed-sitting unit and have hyper-sensitive ears, yet somehow they managed to miss me. Moreover, the delivery person noted the package contents in the note section of the door tag, which seems unprofessional and nosy.

Went online to their site to request a knock when they stop by again tomorrow. I was asked some very intrusive questions to verify my account identity such as previous schools attended, birth month, and age range. They apparently have this info available to check- spooky, Orwellian stuff.

Nothing offends me more deeply than privacy violations. To top it off, no section of the site allowed me to request a knock-- was forced to call in to ask a representative to pass on the message. Stinkers better not sell my information. I'll do everything possible to avoid using them in the future. Paid for expedited shipping: a week has passed already, and I need the package item for my home business, so the delay has cost me a fair amount of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Account.

Preferred solution: Stop fricking violating customer privacy!!.

I didn't like: Slow service, Privacy violations, Website options not working.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 24, 2016.

Comments

Same experience here with Fedex online, asking for personal information that goes way beyond any credible business need.