2.2
Turnaround Time

The Fed-Ex delivery person did not bother to knock for a package requiring a signature. I work at home in a small office, bed-sitting unit and have hyper-sensitive ears, yet somehow they managed to miss me. Moreover, the delivery person noted the package contents in the note section of the door tag, which seems unprofessional and nosy.

Went online to their site to request a knock when they stop by again tomorrow. I was asked some very intrusive questions to verify my account identity such as previous schools attended, birth month, and age range. They apparently have this info available to check- spooky, Orwellian stuff.

Nothing offends me more deeply than privacy violations. To top it off, no section of the site allowed me to request a knock-- was forced to call in to ask a representative to pass on the message. Stinkers better not sell my information. I'll do everything possible to avoid using them in the future. Paid for expedited shipping: a week has passed already, and I need the package item for my home business, so the delay has cost me a fair amount of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow service and privacy violations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. FedEx needs to "stop fricking violating customer privacy!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same experience here with Fedex online, asking for personal information that goes way beyond any credible business need.