Tried to sign up with FedEx online.Included all of my contact information.

Was asked a number of verification questions, some of which I could answer, and some of which I could not because I truthfully had no idea of the answer. For example, it asked on each and every verification page, "what month was Roy Miller born?" I've never met a Roy Miller in my life!!

Now I get a red warning sign saying I've exceed my verification attempts.All I'm trying to do is to access the Delivery Manager so that I can arrange to pick up my package at FedEx facility because your drivers unsuccessfully try to deliver during my working hours.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex account from FedEx was lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments