3.0

I get an automated call on Thursday telling me my package will be delivered on Saturday; someone must be present to sign. Sooooo....

Renaissance Festival plans are canceled. At 2pm, we get an e-mail stating our package is undeliverable. Of course the telephone call to FedEx took over an hour. I finally find out the driver got sick and returned to the office.

Of course there is no contingency plan. I am told the package will be delivered Tuesday. How nice.....since no one will be home on Tuesday. After several more minutes the delivery date is changed to Wednesday.

Well, guess what I find on my door Tuesday when I get home from work? Yep, you got it......."We were unable to deliver your package because no one was available to sign for it." On the phone again Wednesday morning.....Package should be delivered (Hopefully!?!?) today [Wednesday]. I ask to speak to a manager.....after 20 minutes I hang up - apparently there are no managers available right now.

I doubt I will ever use FedEx ever again. And hopefully not dealing with any companies that deal with FedEx unless they can give me an iron clad guarantee!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments