127 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Sep 06, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. I got my attorney involved, they approved my property damage claim the next day, and I received the settlement check in the full amount by the following week..

Update by user Sep 06, 2020

I got my attorney involved, they approved my claim the next day, and I had a check in my hand the following week.

Update by user Sep 06, 2020

Update: I contacted the Ethics Depart of Federal Express to report the business practices of their insurance claim contractor (ARC) business practices. This didn't do anything in particular for my case, but it will launch an investigation against ARC and hopefully help customers in the future.

I also got my attorney involved, and when we asked ARC for the address to send legal paperwork, the next day I received an email that my claim had been approved in full. I received the check about a week later.ARC is practicing "deny" and "delay" tactics hoping that customers will give up and go away. Insurance companies are actually trained in this technique, then they keep your money in their pockets. Because Fed Express without question was legally liable for the damage they caused in my claim, they would be unable to "defend" in court of law, so ARC came through with finally approving the claim.

Best of luck to those with claims still pending.

ARC will take it as far as they can, before they approve your claim. Get your attorney involved to expedite.

Update by user Aug 03, 2020

Claim #422074****

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2020

I have been dealing with ARC since March for property damage while they use avoid tactics. Obviously from the comments on this site this is not an isolated event. Let's join class action lawsuit and make all of our voices heard at the same time.

User's recommendation: Use UPS. FedEx doesn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

FedEx Cons: Contracted low integrity claims company arc.

Comments