Package was scheduled for deliv to my hm.However, since I wk.

during the day, I needed to know when they were coming so I could be at hm and get the package put away and safe. FedEx has the "Delivery Manager" option. When I went online to take advantage of this option, after filling out the usual - name, address, etc. Then I started getting hit with screen after screen, each with about 3 multiple choice questions such as - did I used to have this phone number or that phone number, did I used to reside at this or that address, etc.

Then my landlords wifes name popped up asking if I knew any of the people listed below. If you clicked on the last option of No, I don't remember or you choose to not reply, it will not allow you to leave the screen unless you answer. What does an old phone number, address of more than 10-30 years ago matter. Who remembers those items anyway?

AND, my landlord's wife has nothing to do with the shipment at all. When I finally reached a human being at FedEx named John, I explained all this and his reply was shocking. He replied to me "I'm sorry, I don't know whats on our website." Am I shocked? NO.

Disgusted.

Yes.Fed up - YOU BET.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

They're called Facist Express, that company is at the same level as Monsonto. Run by a bunch a facists,warmongering neo-cons!!! Aside from not being liable from theyre wrongdoings, their drivers harass people too as a extracurricular activity, being that they are pseudo-stasi gestapo employees.

to Anonymous #1141899

Tinfoil hat is a little tight, eh?