I have been waiting on a package containing my passport to be delivered and it needs a signature.We have two feet of snow around our house so front door is unreachable and garage door is closed due to -25 deg temps.

All I asked was for courier to call when in driveway so I would know he was there. I spent 4 hours on 2 different days looking out the window and that didn't work. They claimed they came on a day they didn't .

They have a 12 hour window so you can't possibly do anything except wait looking out the window all day which is ridiculous and impossible.I have finally given up and told them to hold at depot so I have to drive half an hour away on snowy roads to get it or I never will!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of recipient signature. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned recipient signature in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments