1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 17

I received a call from a manager at the Independence, KY terminal who looked at the tracking history and said it was bad that it was as long as it is.Although the tracking for 2 of the 3 items show that they were put on a truck at approx 2am for delivery today (17-MAY), he said that that is not true.

They are NOT on any truck and he doesn't know why someone keeps taking them off the truck. One of the items shows "no attempt made" to deliver. No one seems to know why that is. He said that the packages will NOT be delivered today in spite of what the tracking history says, but I will get them tomorrow.

(heard that 4 times so far). He said he will investigate and get back to me later today. UPS however, just delivered two packages to me, one with a note put on it by someone at UPS with directions how to find my home.

NO PROBLEM from UPS.So we'll see if I get a call back today and I actually get the packages tomorrow, 5 days after the fact.

Original review posted by user May 17

I ordered items from Wayfair on 5/8.FedEx has delivered to my address prior to 5/8.

A small typo in the address that was caught a fixed immediately should not have been an issue since FedEx delivered here before. Since then 1 of 3 packages have been marked as "no attempt made" 3 times. The other two have gone back and forth with "incorrect address" one day, then "scheduled for delivery next business day" the next. After talking with 6 ppl at FedEx including 2 ppl at the terminal guaranteeing a delivery NEXT DAY; no delivery has occurred.

After talking with the Customer Advocate last night for 45 min, promising all three packages will be delivered, one of the three is again marked as "incorrect address" that was previously not incorrect.Asking to have the packages delivered in the morning, the site shows "by end of day." I've spoken with no less than 8 people, apologizing for the problem and still have not received my packages as of 5/17.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failed delivery service, Not receiving my package, That no one cares, Lies told by employees.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments