I am a single pregnant woman, 30 weeks pregnant to be exact.And any fool knows a pregnant woman cannot lift anything over 20 lbs especially being this far along.

So on top of the fact that I scheduled a pickup between 8am-11am and someone called me 40 minutes prior to 11 saying someone messed up the pickup and then I had to wait till between 2-4pm which he showed up at 3:58pm then I am informed that he isn't aloud into my apartment not even with my permission. I then explained I cannot lift 9 boxes that are between 15 and 60 lbs because I am pregnant. He still wouldn't do it. So he called his boss?

Supervisor? Whatever and I explained I'm pregnant that I cannot lift these boxes in my living room they didn't care what so ever. I am livid. Thank goodness I had a friend show up a little before fedex showed up or then what??

Don't get my stuff shipped?Or risk moving boxes that could hurt my baby?!

Livid!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #856771

So what if this guy was a psycho or criminal?Would you want him in your house?

I mean c'mon he's wearing a FedEx uniform that has to be legit, no way someone would ever steal a FedEx uniform. How does he know you aren't psychotic? What happens if he hurts himself in your apartment and now it's a liability issue? There's a lot more at work here that you aren't seeing.

I get that you're pregnant and that is a legitimate issue to not pick up heavy packages.But he also has legitimate reasons to not enter a customer's home.