delivered the package to wrong address.and will not help with a loss claim.

they admitted to the mistake . wont fix the mistake run around about a claim on my package, and very poor customer service !I'm out $ 550.00, I'm, upset and will do my best to make everyone aware of how I was treated and that I suspect theft on the company, I've heard this before many times. I no longer trust them and wish I could get a real customer service person on the line , I cant believe I may have to get a lawyer for this . and if there is a class action suit I want in on it .

thank you for allowing me to vent our frustrations .If anyone out there knows what course I cand take please let me know .

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Shipping.

I didn't like: Horrible customer experience.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

kainminter
Austin, Texas, United States #917432

Re: "If anyone out there knows what course I can take please let me know" If you ordered this package and it did not arrive because it was MISDELIVERED BUT IT WAS ADDRESSED CORRECTLY BY THE SENDER, first you will want to dispute the delivery with FedEx.This will get a case started on the misdelivery.

They will get a case agent to work with the driver to find out where they think they delivered it and try to retrieve the package. If they cannot find it, I recommend you then contact the sender to request a refund/reship. The sender should file the claim. While you CAN file the claim in their behalf, the claim check always gets sent to the shipper so I do not recommend taking this on yourself.

---- If you ordered this package and it did not arrive because it was MISDELIVERED BECAUSE IT WAS ADDRESSED INCORRECTLY BY THE SENDER then you will want to take this up with the sender directly.I hope this information helps!