2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package was scheduled for delivery on the friday after Thanksgiving.I was 6/7 hours away from home on a military base at the mall as a concessionaire and I needed the package for my black friday sale.

Friday was also my last day at the mall and I was heading back home to Atlanta at the end of the day. Fedex refused to deliver my package saying that shipping and receiving was closed due to the holiday and I was welcome to pick up my package before they close at 6pm. Two problems - 1. I do not have a shipping and receiving department, I was set up in the middle of the mall and the delivery should have come straight to me.

2. I would not be able to leave my business until i was done, which was after 6pm and they would be closed. Needless to say my small business lost money because the large Fedex corporation did not want to deliver. I called my distributer to have them call fedex to return to shipper and we called 3 way to speak with someone.

The next day, saturday, I looked at the tracking information to make sure the package would be returned and no changes were made. I called fedex and they have no record of the call from the distributer and fedex did not put the return to sender in the notes.

Now my package is headed back to the military facility ship to address where I am no longer at, due for delivery on Tue.Again fedex is delaying my product and hurting my sales.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Irritated right now with FedEx.My package was scheduled to be delivered today.

First I was told estimated time was between 10:50am-12:40pm well here it is 6:21pm and still waiting for my package. No update on where the heck it is at. My package was coming from Illinois only about 7 hours away. So far it has taken the package from 11/21, 11/22, 11/24, and now today and still now package.

I will NEVER use FedEx again.UPS all the way.