We ordered new cell phones and were assured 2 day delivery.We waited 5 days and on the 5th day at around 6pm my son finds a ticket for pickup at the fed ex office attacked to the porch.

Everyone one was home!!! The fed ex driver never knocked. He was just too lazy to open the little wooden gate and walk less than 2 feet to the door and knock. we called fed ex and we were told that the driver does not have to knock.

Are you kidding me?? What is the point of home delivery if all they leave you is a ticket. So we paid for home delivery and then had to drive across town at 7 pm to get our package!! Once there at the fed ex office, we were given terrible customer service.

The employees were so rude and had a nasty answer for every complaint we made.Will never deal with fed ex again if we can help it!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cry me a river :zzz I'm guessing you didn't get your video game on time then?

Age old story... "I was home all day" Liar

to Fedexguy Naples, Florida, United States #775872

I took today off for a package that was supposed to be delivered by 10:30 am ***, we paid $$$ for a service that you fuckstains can't provide, we will never ship fedex again. It's because of lazy *** drivers who don't give a *** about no one else but themselves is the reason why this company is going to ***!

West Babylon, New York, United States #592535

My daughter sent a rented college textbook back to her college bookstore in Suffolk County NY Via Fed X Ground on December 21st 2012.

Fed X Ground Lost the Book I have made numerous phone calls and several attempts to track this package but to no avail.

Today I sold my 1000 Shares of Fed X Stock. The Management of this Company is *** to put up with this nonsense. Do Not be fooled but fore warned this Company is going down hill in a hand basket. Just read the complaints and go UPS Very Reliable

to 20captains #606213