Today, Fed Ex delivered a tv, the box was crushed and I refused delivery. Fed Ex said I had to sign, I asked why, he said I am showing 0 delivery on the scan box which means no delivery and this is just for record, so I signed.

I then took a photo of crushed box, the fed ex delivery number of the delivery, and the return rma# and fed ex return label. A few minutes after delivery man left, I called Fed Ex and they said they had no record of returned tv nor the Fed Ex Nos. All they showed was the item was delivered. This is BS, item was delivered, refused, and returned!

I then called Police to report SCAM.

I then called Sam's the vendor and reported all this. I better get my refund or I am disputing credit card charge for item and reporting to BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. The most disappointing about fedex ground delivery service at Fedex was ground delivery policies Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1245798

Folks, this is why things cost so much. Jokers trying to get everything for free. Or else they "threaten" to get their "paid by tax-payer dollars" attorney.