Repeatedly in the past I would get email updates stating that FedEx had attempted delivery but no one was home at the time. The issue was always that I was at home waiting on the package but no attempted delivery was ever made.

This happened repeatedly whenever I ordered a heavy item. The latest situation just further cements my beliefs about fedex. Last Tuesday I had a message saying guaranteed delivery by the end of the day. When the end of the day came it changed to guaranteed delivery by the end of the next day.

At the end of the next day it changed to pending so I called in as I had to do repeatedly in the past. I was told they are behind so there is estimated delivery date to be given. I am sitting here a week later after my package made it to town and my order still shows pending.

I am now thinking of contacting UPS and paying them to go and take the package off fedex inept hands and have it delivered. I have never had to complain about ups and if I had shipped the item myself I would have used them.

User's recommendation: Use UPS instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Location: Travis Afb, California