Tracking Tool

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

I was finally connected to a manager at this ground terminal location, who contacted the driver directly (gasp!) and was able to reroute the package and prevented it from being returned to the terminal and redelivered to the FedEx Office the next business day. He apologized for my experience and for the misinformation I was given throughout the process. In the end, I was able to get my package the day it was supposed to be delivered (after 2.5 hours on the phone!!) even if it wasn't to my house (different route driver apparently).

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

I ended up getting a call back from one of the many CSRs that I spoke with (Fernando, NOT a "manager"), who actually seemed to care very much that the issue with my package being rerouted was being resolved to my satisfaction.He stayed on the line with me, placing me on hold while he followed up with various individuals on my behalf.

Despite my anger and frustration regarding how everything had been handled up to that point, he remained professional and focused on a resolution.It did make a difference to me that someone actually gave a *** about the situation, and I communicated that to him directly.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

My shipment (which had perishable food in it) was MISTAKENLY rerouted to a local FedEx Office because their mobile app is ridiculously antiquated - in order to schedule a vacation hold you have to have an active shipment en route to your address!When I called customer support, I was assured (after reiterating MULTIPLE times that there were perishable items involved) that the package would be rerouted back to my home and that a manager would follow up with me via phone that same day (which was the day before the package was due to arrive).

I found out the next morning that the package had gone out for delivery and was STILL being redirected to the FedEx Office!! I called customer support back and was told that the person I spoke with had LIED to me and that it was too late to do anything about it. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by my experience with the so-called "manager" - not only did she not LISTEN to what I was asking her to do, she caused the package to be routed back to the TERMINAL and DELAYED the shipment another day despite reiterating that the package had perishable food items!! She also LIED and told me that both her and the CSR I spoke with before being transferred to her had called the FedEx Office the package was originally sent to by mistake and when I called that location myself, no one at that office had received a call regarding my package.

I cannot believe that in this day and age there is supposedly no way to contact the driver directly - that is a load of B.S.

I am FURIOUS and will be contacting the shipper to request that they use a different carrier in the future or I will be cancelling my subscription to their service.>:-(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and antiquated tracking-delivery system. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss fedex home delivery service. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

La Vergne, Tennessee, United States #1249089

This is exactly what all of us need to start doing: telling the company we order things from that we will no longer order from them if they can't specify "NO FEDEX delivery service" on customer accounts. That's what I intend to do with the pharmacy that shipped MEDICATION that FedEx LOST.