6021 Bethlehem Blvd, Edgemere, MD 21219, USA
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 11

An employee by the name of, Mary Ounsley, contacted me about my package the morning of delivery. Not only was she very polite, but she got all of the details regarding the trouble I had with my package being previously delivered, called me again that morning on a 3 way call with a operator to make sure exact directions to my home were given TO the driver and also was ready to look into having my package left at a FedEx location near my home for ME to pick it up just in case the driver failed to do their job again.

The last option was unnecessary because the driver did deliver my package (left it at my front door without knocking and my package was damaged.) I received a email, as well as a mailed letter from a FedEx employee named Stephen regarding my BBB complaint, but he pretty much just repeated all of the things I was told by customer service representatives and customer service supervisors days before I finally got my package. Ms. Ounsley contacted me the next day to make sure I received my package, apologized for all the mishaps (even though it wasn't her fault) and made sure that I had her number just in case I needed to contact her again for any FedEx issues. Truly, Ms.

Ounsley was the only one who really helped with the entire situation. The driver, the customer service representatives I spoke to (excluding Sharon) and the supervisor at the location that had my package in Sparrows Point Maryland, should have ALL been spoken to about their lack of properly doing their job.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2018

I ordered a few products from Target on December 3rd and due to my purchase, I was able to have my orders shipped within 2 days. My first package was shipped on the 4th and arrived in my state on the 5th but because of the president's funeral, the delivery was put off until the next business day.

The next business day came and I waited at home all day, only to find out through the FedEx website that my package wasn't going to be delivered because of, "Incorrect street address." Not only did I contact customer service through email (which I didn't get a reply for) but I also called customer service and notified the representative that the address was indeed correct. I was told she'd send the new information to the driver and he'd deliver my package the next day. December 8th comes and I'm home to see if I finally get my package. I get a call from a FedEx employee who again tells me that the address provided is incorrect because, "It can't be found on Google Maps." (which isn't correct either, because not only I but even a friend of mine who lives in Canada can search my address on Google Maps and it pops up with an image of the back of my house because I don't have a front door, only a back door.) I repeat the same information to him that I told the customer representative the day before, he says okay and that's the end.

I get a notification on my phone an hour later stating that my package has be rescheduled for delivery on Tuesday, December the 11th. That will be 6 days (5 business days) that FedEx has been holding my package when it was suppose to be here on the 6th. I contacted customer service again, because at that point, I was irritated. I wanted to put in a request to have my packages (because I have 2 separate shipments from Target that FedEx is suppose to deliver) held at a FedEx location but was told by the representative that she couldn't do that and I could either go to Sparrows Point Maryland where my package is and pick it up or she could patch me through to someone and I would pretty much have to repeat the same directions I had given to the employee who called me earlier.

I don't have a car. Also, why should I go pick up my package when I paid extra to have my things shipped to me within 2 days? So, I ended up having to repeat detailed directions on how to get to my home. I also gave my number so that if/when the driver gets lost near my home, I can meet them outside to get my package.

As of today, I haven't gotten my package AGAIN, only this time, it's because the driver claimed no one was home (when my mother I were home all day long). There was no knock, no delivery slip, nothing. Contacted customer service again, listened to the representative named Amy pretty much say, "Well, he tried but you weren't home. You weren't home to hear the knock." and asked to speak to her supervisor.

The supervisor put me on hold after asking a few questions and contacted the driver. She said she'd have him come back out and deliver it tonight.

After I asked her would I have the same issue with my last Target package that I'm expecting tomorrow, she said no. It's 7pm, and there hasn't been a driver in sight yet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lied about delivery attempt, Unreliable, I never got packages.

Comments