After repeated calls and their refusal to accommodate any delivery request, I finally returned the products.I will not do business with any company that ships through FedEx.

They only deliver during a certain time of the day. They must think people don't need to work and can sit around waiting for them. They only deliver at their own convenience. Wayfair tried to get them to cooperate and they refused them too.

Just who is paying them. I can't tell my employer how to run their business.

I've never had any trouble like this with any other courier service.FedEx are the only ignorant people that treat people like sh**.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Lack of solutions, Get out of canada fedex.

Comments

Mr. Ex. You should also know that you're average ground driver does stop counts and package counts that would make an express driver cry

FedEx does not deliver your products unless it's actually FedEx Express or FedEx Freight.

FedEx Ground is a split subcontracting division of thousands of owners bidding for hundreds of thousands of routes.

Example: Clarksville,TN metro area is serviced by a horrible group called Specialized Rural Transport.

Essentially that lets FedEx Ground pass the blame to a 3rd party.

Something to keep in mind.