After repeated calls and their refusal to accommodate any delivery request, I finally returned the products. I will not do business with any company that ships through FedEx.

They only deliver during a certain time of the day. They must think people don't need to work and can sit around waiting for them. They only deliver at their own convenience. Wayfair tried to get them to cooperate and they refused them too.

Just who is paying them. I can't tell my employer how to run their business.

I've never had any trouble like this with any other courier service. FedEx are the only ignorant people that treat people like sh**.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Lack of solutions, Get out of canada fedex.

Comments

I have been tracking my Wayfair purchase for days- it was 10 minutes from me 3 days ago with a delivery date of today- all day I've been tracking and it was supposed to be here this afternoon- it's 8:00 pm and I just checked again---my purchase went from GA 10 minutes from my house to California! What????

Now the delivery date has been pushed back 7 days (after waiting 2 weeks already) I'm going to cancel the order and get it on Amazon with 2 day shipping. FedEx is horrible.

Mr. Ex. You should also know that you're average ground driver does stop counts and package counts that would make an express driver cry

FedEx does not deliver your products unless it's actually FedEx Express or FedEx Freight.

FedEx Ground is a split subcontracting division of thousands of owners bidding for hundreds of thousands of routes.

Example: Clarksville,TN metro area is serviced by a horrible group called Specialized Rural Transport.

Essentially that lets FedEx Ground pass the blame to a 3rd party.

Something to keep in mind.