East Orange, New Jersey

Never use FedEx to ship fragile items.Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished.

Related: FedEx doesn't keep their promises.

The boxes look like they had been through the mill. This shipper does not care how your fragile items arrive as long as they delivered that's all that matters.

They are HORRIBLE.Customer service is non-existent from frontline to management they do not care..

Review about: Antique Lamp Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #941926

Yep. I've had bad experiences with FedEx losing packages or delivering damaged ones, much moreso than the USPS. If you shop ebay and the seller wants to use FedEx, ask them to use another shipper.

Lovelylis49
to Anonymous #948936

My sentiments exactly. I am an eBay seller and will never choose FedEx as a shipping option again.