Never use FedEx to ship fragile items.Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished.
The boxes look like they had been through the mill. This shipper does not care how your fragile items arrive as long as they delivered that's all that matters.
They are HORRIBLE.Customer service is non-existent from frontline to management they do not care..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Antique Lamp Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "Had nothing but trouble with these people, gave me rin around after run around, long story short, paid just under a $1,000 for a transmission about 5 weeks ago, and..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."