Fedex - Review about Antique Lamp Shipping from East Orange, New Jersey
Never use FedEx to ship fragile items.Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished.
The boxes look like they had been through the mill. This shipper does not care how your fragile items arrive as long as they delivered that's all that matters.
They are HORRIBLE.Customer service is non-existent from frontline to management they do not care..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Antique Lamp Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Bought a very expensive bracelet from Lia Sophia with lifetime coverage only to discover that the company will no longer honor it although they remain in business. Shame on you..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."