I would just like to express my disgust in a driver from fed ex's company.Today 12/02/2015 at approximately 6:15pm my friend and I were driving in Sydney just passed the aquarium when this clown decided he wanted to merge lanes so by doing so cut us off an almost caused an accident.
Causing extreme distress and anxiety to myself and friend.
This person needs to be held accountable for their irresponsible driving and lack of consideration and safety.I have attached an image in hopes that the driver of the vehicle will be repremanded accordingly.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "I ordered wall art which comes on a sheet of paper rolled up. It was not delivered in a cylinder so thus got partially crushed. This caused bubbles..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."