Review about Fedex Home Delivery from Virginia Beach, Virginia
A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be by to scan the box to show it was delivered.The driver lied saying he must have dropped it close to my house when he came by earlier to deliver it, the kind person found it on a busy road in the Hampton Roads area and drove several miles to bring it to me.
The company said it was just a honest mistake, I call it poor customer service, incompetent staff , no respect for others property.
Why do they think I will allow them to fix it with a scan, then it looks like there wasn't an issue.Companies like this should respect their customers but they find it funny, I will never knowingly use them again, complaint also filed with the company the product was ordered from.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Fedex Home Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I sent 3 parcels from Namibia, one to South Korea (Seoul National University), one to the USA (Bonakdar Art Gallery New York), one to India (Bangalore University) with accompanying, descriptive..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Be careful buying the GRAN SOLUTION FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN . TOTALLY DISAPPOINTS ... Now I will never get nothing from this store. I bought a couch 4 years ago..."
- "I too have been scammed by Tradesy. I wanted to replace my LV Totally MM Monogram tote, but learned it had been discontinued. I had purchased a couple of items..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."