A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be by to scan the box to show it was delivered.The driver lied saying he must have dropped it close to my house when he came by earlier to deliver it, the kind person found it on a busy road in the Hampton Roads area and drove several miles to bring it to me.
The company said it was just a honest mistake, I call it poor customer service, incompetent staff , no respect for others property.
Why do they think I will allow them to fix it with a scan, then it looks like there wasn't an issue.Companies like this should respect their customers but they find it funny, I will never knowingly use them again, complaint also filed with the company the product was ordered from.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Fedex Home Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "FedEx uses two dates to determine when a package will actually get to its destination: an estimated delivery date and a commitment date. A package that had been slated for..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area. On Sunday the 14th I selected the..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."