Virginia Beach, Virginia
1.3
Turnaround Time

A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be by to scan the box to show it was delivered.The driver lied saying he must have dropped it close to my house when he came by earlier to deliver it, the kind person found it on a busy road in the Hampton Roads area and drove several miles to bring it to me.

The company said it was just a honest mistake, I call it poor customer service, incompetent staff , no respect for others property.

Why do they think I will allow them to fix it with a scan, then it looks like there wasn't an issue.Companies like this should respect their customers but they find it funny, I will never knowingly use them again, complaint also filed with the company the product was ordered from.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex Delivery Service Review Fedex "Package was supposed to be delivered today. I checked the tracking info on FedEx. It states that the package was refused by customer. That's not possible since I am the..." Read more Fedex Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Fedex Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more