Review about Fedex Shipping from Mount Clemens, Michigan

I was waiting for my Package to arrive from FedEx.I was following the tracking number and in the road it took.

It said my package was delivered on the doorstep of my house. I came home to find no package. I called FedEx to report there was no package at my doorstep it actually said delivered @ Front door. They said the investigation would take 24 to 48 hours to find out where my package was into speak to the driver.

I told them I know they can contact the driver through dispatch and why should I wait 24 to 48 hours the driver will forget by that time. FedEx called the dispatch from the terminal it came from and a woman called me back regarding my lost package that the driver remember to being on my street but not anything about the package five minutes before fed ex called me I found the package in the mailbox. Caused me much unnecessary grief. I don't know why he put it in the mailbox when it said it was delivered at front door.

Totally pissed off.I will never use Fed ex.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Fedex Shipping
Review category
review #798375 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.