Woodbridge, Virginia

Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up.I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck driver agreed to take package.

When driver went to grab package manager refused to let him take it. She was busy wrapping a package that she could not process the package to make it on the truck. So needless to say my package did not go out in time. The issue is, the truck was there and the driver was still loading boxes, the customer friendly thing to do is process the box so it could go out.

Very disappointed with the quality of customer service, this was an opportunity that this location let slip away.Prince William parkway in woodbridge Virginia is the location .

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex Delivery Service Review Fedex "Package was supposed to be delivered today. I checked the tracking info on FedEx. It states that the package was refused by customer. That's not possible since I am the..." Read more FedEx employees discriminate foreigners Fedex "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..." Read more Fedex Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Fedex Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more