Fedex - Review about Parcel from Singapore, Singapore
Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am.As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline.
3 calls without any operators picking up and i tried the delivery person's phone. Called twice and when she had finally picked up , she just laughed and said she have no idea when she will be back to this area. I inquired about delivery timing tomorrow and she just said its whenever they are free to deliver and not fixed. Today, 10/12/14 , I called the hotline again and once again , no time affixed and they will come when they are available to.
Really horrible customers service with no care and zero apologies offered.I cancelled my work just to stay home to get the parcel and when it arrived, it came in a torn box with tape coming off and with an obvious hole that almost caused my item to drop off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worse customer service
- Damaged delivery
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I sent 3 parcels from Namibia, one to South Korea (Seoul National University), one to the USA (Bonakdar Art Gallery New York), one to India (Bangalore University) with accompanying, descriptive..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I paid about USD$37 for a dress from Rosewe(on the left), and what i received was such a drastic difference in term of fabric quality, lace design, with inner lining..."
- "Lousy and rude sellers promised to deliever item within 3 days then waited till 4 days then msg no respond after knowing e model code. Called seller and say samsung..."
- "The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later. The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."