Singapore, Singapore
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am.As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline.

3 calls without any operators picking up and i tried the delivery person's phone. Called twice and when she had finally picked up , she just laughed and said she have no idea when she will be back to this area. I inquired about delivery timing tomorrow and she just said its whenever they are free to deliver and not fixed. Today, 10/12/14 , I called the hotline again and once again , no time affixed and they will come when they are available to.

Really horrible customers service with no care and zero apologies offered.I cancelled my work just to stay home to get the parcel and when it arrived, it came in a torn box with tape coming off and with an obvious hole that almost caused my item to drop off.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worse customer service, Damaged delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion