Fedex - Review about Parcel from Singapore, Singapore
Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am.As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline.
3 calls without any operators picking up and i tried the delivery person's phone. Called twice and when she had finally picked up , she just laughed and said she have no idea when she will be back to this area. I inquired about delivery timing tomorrow and she just said its whenever they are free to deliver and not fixed. Today, 10/12/14 , I called the hotline again and once again , no time affixed and they will come when they are available to.
Really horrible customers service with no care and zero apologies offered.I cancelled my work just to stay home to get the parcel and when it arrived, it came in a torn box with tape coming off and with an obvious hole that almost caused my item to drop off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worse customer service
- Damaged delivery
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "I noticed the Winnings were not pay accordingly. The day before yesterday, I was playing Wild Pixie and win 16 million. In the end I was not credited into my existing..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."