So I ordered live turtles from this company.It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for.
It is in my city right now but there is a delivery exception. They claimed I wasn't there to accept the package, but I was at my house where it should've been. If I missed they should've given me a door tag but NO. There was absolutely no sign of the package whatsoever.
I'm thinking they tried to deliver to another location. Don't hire people who can't even read an address correctly!! So now it says on the website tracker that it will be here tomorrow. It clearly says on the boxes "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES".
So now I'm probably going to recieve dead turtles tomorrow.Thanks a lot FedEx!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Turtle Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."