Fedex - Review about Turtle Shipping from Aurora, Illinois
So I ordered live turtles from this company.It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for.
It is in my city right now but there is a delivery exception. They claimed I wasn't there to accept the package, but I was at my house where it should've been. If I missed they should've given me a door tag but NO. There was absolutely no sign of the package whatsoever.
I'm thinking they tried to deliver to another location. Don't hire people who can't even read an address correctly!! So now it says on the website tracker that it will be here tomorrow. It clearly says on the boxes "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES".
So now I'm probably going to recieve dead turtles tomorrow.Thanks a lot FedEx!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Turtle Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."